Friday, July 17, 2009

Crazy for Cuttlebug & Razzledazzle




Wow...it's Friday ALREADY! The week went by toooo fast, before I know it I'll be back to
work :(
Here are a couple of cards I did this week for two different challenges.

The first one was for the weekly cuttlebug challenge over on PCP. I used both the Swiss Dots & Divine Swirls emobossing folders and the scalloped square die. Then I used the new Love Bug hostess set from SU! I think this card would be cute for a little girl's birthday :)

The second card is for the weekly sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I received some of the new in colors this week from SU! The colors in this card are Rich Razzleberry & Melon Mambo along with the Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper. I also ordered the new Butterfly punch that goes with the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. This punch will be getting LOTS of use :)

Hope you enjoy my creations, have a GREAT weekend and thanks for checking in!

0 comments:

 

The Paper Craft Diva Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon