Monday, July 20, 2009

It's Monday!!!




It's Monday, which means it's time for Mojo! For this week's challenge, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and use it for the weekly cuttlebug challenge that I usually do over on PCP.




For the bug challenge this week we were to run a stamped or patterned paper through our bugs with an embossing folder. I chose to use some Raspberry Tart with the Divine Swirls embossing folder. For the images I used one from Stamping Bella, isn't she sweet? I watercolored her with my new watercolor pencils from SU! which I used with blender pens.




Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Dannette on July 24, 2009 at 3:56 AM said...

What an adorable image! She is so sweet!
Dannette

Myrt on July 24, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

.....darling image and the shades of pink are so pretty. Well done.

 

The Paper Craft Diva Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon