Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Christmas Card Camp #1


Wow...it's been awhile!! I've been back to work for the last 4 weeks and things have been CRAZY!! I did get some time this past long weekend to get my cards designed for my upcoming Christmas Card Camp, I have 12 spots and 10 are already booked!


The first card is done with the Scenic Season set from SU! I used Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Merry Moments Designer paper. Garden green ink and Red satin ribbon and voila a simple Christmas card!
I'll try my best to post card #2 tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

* Shell B.* on October 14, 2009 at 2:02 AM said...

Hey Kim, You did good on this card nice going.

Good Luck on the Stamp Camp!

Shell~Alaska
SBS28

Myrt on October 18, 2009 at 3:39 PM said...

.....another lovely card, Kim. You've got some great cards for your Stamp Camp - nicely done!

 

The Paper Craft Diva Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon