Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas Card Camp #2

This is the second of five cards I'll be doing at my Christmas Stamp Camp in November. This one is done with the new Tree Trimmings and Christmas Greetings sets in the new 2009/2010 SU! Idea Book and Catalogue. I used Garden Green, Very Vanilla and Merry Moments Designer paper along with Real Red and Garden Green ink. For the ornament "ribbon" I used the Gold Metallic Encore pad and added some gold brads. A piece of Chocolate Chip ribbon finishes the card.

Wow, I've managed to post 2 days in a row! Think I can go for a third tomorrow?? I'll try!

2 comments:

1CardCreator on October 15, 2009 at 11:05 AM said...

Great cards Kim, I love those ornaments! I left you an award on my blog. ~Diane

Myrt on October 18, 2009 at 3:23 PM said...

....this card is awesome - love the ornament baubles, they are beautiful!

 

The Paper Craft Diva Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon